The online M.Ed. - Applied Behavior Analysis is a 30-credit hour program that you can complete in 21 months while working full-time. Courses are offered in a 7-week accelerated online format and taken one at a time. The Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI) Verified Course Sequence* culminates with experience courses Practicum I: Seminar Course and Practicum II: Supervised Clinical Experience.
In the online Applied Behavior Analysis program, you will gain:
- A deep understanding of applied concepts and principles of behavior analysis.
- Practical research methods, including measurement principles, data analysis, and experimental design.
- Capacity to conceptualize, analyze, and implement effective applied behavior analysis programs.
- Advanced knowledge of the theoretical foundations of ethical and professional conduct.
- Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ethical Issues and Professional Standards in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavior Research Methods
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Development of Applied Behavioral Analysis Intervention Programs
- Organizational Behavior Management
*The Association for Behavior Analysis International has verified the following courses toward the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst® or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® examination. Applicants will need to meet additional requirements before they can be deemed eligible to take the examination.
Take Your Career to the Next Level.
Please fill out the contact form for more information and to request a call from an enrollment counselor.