The online Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis requires a master's degree from an accredited institution. This 21-credit hour program can be completed in 14 months while working full-time.
The Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI) Verified Course Sequence* features seven up-to-date courses that will prepare you to provide evidence-based instruction and consultative services supporting clients and their family members across a variety of settings.
With your online Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis, you will gain:
- A deep understanding of applied concepts and principles of behavior analysis.
- Practical research methods, including measurement principles, data analysis, and experimental design.
- The capacity to conceptualize, analyze, and implement effective applied behavior analysis programs.
- Advanced knowledge of the theoretical foundations of ethical and professional conduct.
- Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ethical Issues and Professional Standards in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavior Research Methods
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Development of Applied Behavioral Analysis Intervention Programs
- Organizational Behavior Management
*The Association for Behavior Analysis International has verified the following courses toward the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst® or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® examination. Applicants will need to meet additional requirements before they can be deemed eligible to take the examination.
Take Your Career to the Next Level.
Please fill out the contact form for more information and to request a call from an enrollment counselor.